Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Clogged Sinuses


Well, I was looking around Google images for some sort of medical photo that would explain my clogged sinuses, and this was at the top of the page.

It's a hell of a lot more fun than the actual medical prognosis.

But,  a little Seagram's Gin would probably help my sinuses at this point.  

I walked into work yesterday and immediately got stuffed up.  My sinuses continued to run and I continued to sneeze all day yesterday.  And I woke up this morning with the same congestion.

I think it's Montreal withdraw.  My dreams are full of images of Quebec.  And there's a lot to process.  Plus, our carpet at work hasn't been cleaned in the 6 years I've been there.  God knows what's on that floor.  It's just permeating the air.

Sniff sniff sniff.....where's my Gin?  



4 comments:

Kristin said...

I think I'm allergic to work as well, sometimes I sneeze a lot here or have problems breathing. Probably all the chemicals and dust in the carpets. GROSS!!

Contact Travis said...

thanks to Kristin my sinus are much better...she gave me a sinus rinsing kit. I do it every morning and..WOW...amazing.

I saw them on sale at costco this weekend, maybe you should try that?\

You can see it at Neilmed.com

Lisa said...

Does that mean I can't be drinkin' my GIN? (are you talking about a nettie pot?)

Kristin said...

Just put gin in the sinus washer. I got that thing in the mail and immediately thought of Travis :)