Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Because

Somehow I think all would be right with the world, if I could just have a slice of this cake right now.

It's the 20 layer cake from the Bakearella website. She does the whole thing with 2 cake mixes and lots of foil 8 inch cake pans. She just ladels a little batter in each one and bakes them for 8-10 minutes apiece.

Then a fabulous chocolate ganache is spread between each layer and poured on top.

wow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmmm. 20-layer cake. Maybe this diet thing isn't such a good idea : )

Contact Travis said...

holy smokes that looks amazing...I actually thought it was a huge stack of pancakes with chocolate syrup between each cake....I am starving now...

Colleen said...

Wow. You should have the whole damn thing if you ask me!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh. I can't handle Bakerella. It turns me into a cookie and cake monster!