
The blogging has returned! But I must admit, I am doing this in a fevered haze. It's been so long since I've had a fever like this, that I forget what it's like. Let me explain, in the form of a Haiku:
Dizzy, warm and yet
oddly calming, this dis-ease
rocking me to sleep.
But, after several weeks without a blog, I have found a way to re-create the magic:
Trying hard to write
But there's fear since I've been hacked.
Will they hack again?
I look forward to sharing my love of art, dance and other things cultural with you again:
Paintings, sculpture and
Oceanic objects d'art
Will return post-haste.
As you can see, I am rummy with fever, causing me to create haiku willy-nilly:
Get me Ginger Ale.
Maybe ice cubes in a glass
thirsty. Quench me PLEASE!
That's it for now. I miss you. Let's chat soon!!!
Going back to bed.
Enough postings for one day.
starting to giggle.
'bye!
4 comments:
Look at you! Shazam! Back in action.
It is good to have you back online and you are a brilliant haiku writer. An awesome form of communication. Stop being sick now, okay?
Love you,
Linda
get well soon...we miss you. but in the meantime..welcome back to the blogosphere...I'm so happy that you've returned :)
yayyy I'm so happy you are back. Your haiku's ROCK!!
Post a Comment