Thursday, September 25, 2008

American Politics



I realize I've been writing about food, or fun, or happy experiences to keep my blog devoid of politics.

This is difficult. American Politics is in crisis.

And even though I am not as stupid as the political campaigns assume I am, I wish I were. It would be easier.

But for now, I will continue my pledge to blog about "other" things. Vacations, life, pretty food, pretty flowers and paintings I enjoy.

Maybe when my head comes out of the blogger-sand, it will all be happy.


(nobody I know)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I tried to stay away from politics, too, but couldn't help it. I just feel too riled up about it, but try to keep it as tame as possible.

danielskiffington said...

I like that idea Lisa. I think its actually quite refreshing to avoid politics. It makes life more peaceful.

- A - C - said...

I agree with Kristin.
I tried to keep my blog as neutral as possible but some recent happenings just cry for justice.