Saturday, September 6, 2008

Home Again


It's nice to be home.  And, thank-you Eric for touting the benefits of Apple Care!   When I arrived home (thank you Anne for picking me up---and for taking care of the pooches and the house) I turned on my computer to be confronted with the "BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!"

My iBook G4 has performed flawlessly during the trip, allowing me to download photos from the camera and update my blog.  I turned it off rather than have it in "sleep" mode for the journey home.

After panicking a bit, and considering taking it to Seattle Laptop, I heard a little voice in my head reminding me I had paid for Apple Care Protection.  So, I called, and the nice woman had me up and running in less than 5 minutes.  Hooray Hooray!

Which meant I could begin to tackle the next big project:

Ah, yes, the mail.  Mortgage to be paid, and other bills.  I'll get to that today.  I promise.

Unpacked last night.  Laundry later.  I promise.  Grocery shopping too.  I promise.

But first, the pooches need extra cuddle time.  And then a nap.  Yes, definitely a nap.


6 comments:

Anne S. said...

Yup, you have a digital camera now. Only someone with a digital camera takes a photo of their bills! By the way, I have yet to "disengage" from Dudley. I still feel his li'l paw in my hand. Sigh.

Elwood Greene said...

Welcome home Lisa.
Thanks for a wonderful net vacation.
I'm still trying to recover from the Poutine.
I think I ate the entire thing.
Great that you were able to use the amazing Apple support system. The best: always covered, always there.
I know that your "husband" is missing you something awful.

Lisa said...

Shux.....always nice to hear from you too, Watson's Dad!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful sharing of your trip - I loved your comments describing your personal experience while giving me a ton of info and wonderful pics! M
aybe you should become a travel writer!!

Contact Travis said...

welcome home!!!!

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

Once I had my iBook go down and they mailed me EXPRESS a padded box. I mailed it back that day PRE-PAID EXPRESS--- and I had it back the next day FIXED.

Love Applecare.

AND APPLE.