There are a couple of men who regularly wear kilts when they dance at the venues I frequent. And I like the kilts.I find the number of times I am asked to dance goes up if I wear a skirt. I wonder what THEIR odds are when they wear the kilts?
Although I've never danced with a man in a camouflage kilt like the one pictured above, there is a man who wears a khaki one who looks and moves quite nicely.
What do you think? Do you like kilts? If you're a man, have you or would you wear one? I've seen them on construction sites, on the street, at social events, and all over the place in Seattle.
Where have you seen them?
4 comments:
I like them.
I wouldn't wear one because I have skinny, bird-legs.
But I like them on others, very much.
I love them. I think men look sexy in skirts and have always been a big fan. I say let the men wear skirts and give women the pants!
VIVA LA KILT!!
L.
I only think men are sexy in kilts when they are buff and Scottish and playing a bagpipe. I don't think I'd ever want to see my boyfriend in a skirt, though.
Yeah I have to agree with Kristin. Its like the guyliner or Manscara too girly for me. Maybe to admire a good pair of legs but not on my boyfriend.
Post a Comment