Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pets and Their People


Every Wednesday, we have Brenda Barnette, CEO of the Seattle Humane Society in the studio for our "Pet of the Week" feature. I look forward to it, because I get to play with a pooch at work. What could be better than that.

I'd like to introduce you to Grady. He's tomorrow's pet of the week.


Remind you of anyone?
No? What about....




The late Rick James?

Yes, the Super Freak himself has reincarnated in the form of a cocker spaniel mix, to spread joy and goodwill to one and all. And he will be on the radio tomorrow.

4 comments:

Contact Travis said...

I absolutely cannot stop laughing...

Elwood Greene said...

Lisa, I am absolutely positive that Rick James has returned. Give that dog a bone...great post.
By the way, such a good photo of you on the "My Weekend" post. You look so happy!

danielskiffington said...

Ha that is funny.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Watson's Dad for the compliment of the photo. Unfortunately, it is of my identical twin sister Anne, and not me. And yes, she does look so happy! She's doing great 10 months after the big open heart surgery.