Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day

Instead of feeling annoyed about having to make my way to work in this mess, I am able to feel the enchantment of the beauty because it is Sunday and I can simply enjoy this rare Northwest treat.



These photos are from my house, looking out to the street.



What a beautiful morning. I awoke around 5:00 and just delighted in the white crusty snow.



I got about 5-6 inches of snow at my home which is near Greenlake.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Isn't it just unheard of to get snow in Seattle? It has been years since we've had a white christmas. What a treat!

Kristin said...

I think its beautiful. I just wish I didn't have to go to work in it like the rest of Seattle! Its fun to stare at the snow within my warm house, but not waking up at 4am and driving the newscar!