Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And he was hauling WHAT???

This guy was parked outside the Grecian Corner restaurant at Fisher Plaza around noon today.  (thus the urn)

I don't know what to make of it!  

Do you?


4 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm scared to google it at work - so I'll leave it up to the people at home. Ha!

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

Men have nipples. Why?

Who are we supposed to feed with these little nubs?

Sher Grater said...

I like that the sign reads under "NIPPLES", "Extension blades must be used when moving this freight". Mystery solved!
There is only one possibility when the words "nipples" and "blades" are printed on a box. Clearly the subaru driver became lost on his way to deliver to the plastic surgeon.
Sounds like a knock knock joke don't it? I'll ponder that.

Weisenheimer said...

The driver is a plumber. Either that, or it's Jeff Murdock from the BBC sitcom "Coupling."