its funny because I HATE milk...as in absolutely 100% am disgusted by even the thought of it. So I often drink my coffee black...on occasion I add some kind of non-dairy creamer...or if we have vanilla soy milk I can do it, but milk...nope, no thanks. I even put water on my breakfast cereal.
PS. my verification worked is 'facked' ... bet that's how you feel this AM...hehehe.
PPS. aren't there 24-hour grocery stories in your neighborhood? I thought all grocery stores now days were 24/7.
4 comments:
its funny because I HATE milk...as in absolutely 100% am disgusted by even the thought of it. So I often drink my coffee black...on occasion I add some kind of non-dairy creamer...or if we have vanilla soy milk I can do it, but milk...nope, no thanks. I even put water on my breakfast cereal.
PS. my verification worked is 'facked' ... bet that's how you feel this AM...hehehe.
PPS. aren't there 24-hour grocery stories in your neighborhood? I thought all grocery stores now days were 24/7.
TOTALLY facked!!!
I don't trust the 7-11, PCC and Trader Joe's don't open until later....and I am no fan of Mr. Safeway!!
(got milk by 9:30....had no energy to get out the door.
Coffee ingested. Life is good.
hahah thats what I feel like when I don't have half and half in my house. I think black coffee is nasty. Glad you got your milk!
I've started to drink coffee black. You learn to love it - like acquiring a taste for wine :)
Post a Comment