Remixed Rants, Ramblings and Ruminations of a Wayward Woman
welcome back :)Have you ever tried a french press? If I make coffee these days that's what I use. Something about the simplicity that just makes the coffee taste that much better to me.
My sister uses that, but I'm such a a wimp, I can't handle the increased caffein.
I used the french press for decaf ... that way I get a tiny bit of a kick, but not the full caffeinated experience.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
welcome back :)
Have you ever tried a french press? If I make coffee these days that's what I use. Something about the simplicity that just makes the coffee taste that much better to me.
My sister uses that, but I'm such a a wimp, I can't handle the increased caffein.
I used the french press for decaf ... that way I get a tiny bit of a kick, but not the full caffeinated experience.
Post a Comment