That was me at work yesterday talking to a cupcake client in London with a faulty delivery address in the financial district. It was an all-out cupcake emergency! xo L
I'm having a cupcake (or "fairy cake...as they say in London) emergency NOW! I want one exquisite yellow butter cake cupcake with the most excellent chocolate icing you can create. NOW! (please?)
He's a very hard worker. Nice guy, too, but hard to track down darnit! Anytime we needed him for a segment he'd be more than happy to do it, but tracking him down in time was like finding a needle in a haystack! Haha.
6 comments:
That was me at work yesterday talking to a cupcake client in London with a faulty delivery address in the financial district. It was an all-out cupcake emergency!
xo
L
I'm having a cupcake (or "fairy cake...as they say in London) emergency NOW! I want one exquisite yellow butter cake cupcake with the most excellent chocolate icing you can create. NOW! (please?)
He's a very hard worker. Nice guy, too, but hard to track down darnit! Anytime we needed him for a segment he'd be more than happy to do it, but tracking him down in time was like finding a needle in a haystack! Haha.
my favorite part of that picture is the HUGE bottle of hand sanitizer right smack-dab-in-the-middle!
hahah I love this! Thanks for posting, it made me laugh
This is like ANCHORMAN straight from Central Casting. Love it. And I love Eric, too.
If he tells you he's mad-- he's just kidding. He's a big blowhard.
Post a Comment