I've been looking at these photos I downloaded a while ago, thinking each one would be its' own blog post.
Maybe I'm lazy, but just wanted to share some random things.
These first two are the cool chandeliers at the Gene Juarez at Northgate. I was playing around with the lighting settings and got these two neat images:
I think they look like bubbles, kind of suspended in the air.
(Actually, that's our editor, Jeremy. He's a pretty great guy--but don't tell him, he won't believe you!)

And this is Chunlin Gao, my acupuncturist. She's amazing, and made me really smile a couple months ago, when her health advice to me was "Lisa, I think you need Boyfriend!".
Don't know where you stick the needles for that one.
Anyway, thanks for letting me share some random stuff.
3 comments:
I have an idea where to stick the needles...
I loved the random pictures. While I was at home this weekend I grabbed some random pictures, which I'll share soon :)
Nice photos! I love the one with the bubbles. Way cool.
Post a Comment