Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pretty Classy



I took a photo of the view from my room.  Then I turned around and saw the print on the wall next to the bed:


It's the same view!  I thought that was really cool.  Since the skyscraper behind St. Catherine's Cathedral is also in the photo, it must not have been painted that long ago.

I've stayed in some nice places, but I can honestly say, I've never stayed in a room with artwork of the view!

I have the option of moving to a higher floor on Monday.  We'll see.  Even though I'm on the 4th floor, it's been fairly quiet.  I don't mind a little city noise.  It reminds me of home.





4 comments:

Contact Travis said...

ahhh...looks so wonderful and european.

how FUNNY about the artwork :)

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

This is just so wonderful. Honestly, I LOVE THIS! Going along on trips through blogging is just a blast.

How's the camera working? The photos look great!

miss you.

danielskiffington said...

That is so awesome. That is a great pic by the way! Keep on blogging. It looks amazing.

Kristin said...

Yeah I love the fact that we can all see each other's vacations throgh blogging. It feels like I'm there along with you!!