Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Salmon Salad



Well, it's another food post, but please don't get worried about me. This one is really HEALTHY!

I had some salmon left over from dinner the other night, so I decided to use it in my salad for dinner. It turned out so durned pretty, that I took a photograph of it.

Gee, digital cameras are kind of fun, aren't they?

Anyway, if you would like to make this and share it with your beloved, here are the ingredients:

Fresh mixed spring greens
3 oz. of Flaked Salmon (I baked mine with olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice for about 20 minutes)
Crumbled Feta Cheese
2 Roma Tomatoes
Handful of Walnuts

I dressed it with some Raspberry-Balsamic dressing.

Very yummy.

5 comments:

Anne S. said...

Mmmmmmm. Looks soooo tasty. I'm glad we've had some good tomatoes this year.

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

I'm so proud of you and your digital camera. This looks like a magazine photo-- which, at first, I thought it was.

Yum. Looks delish.

Contact Travis said...

makes my mouth water for salmon salad even at 9am.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh I'm so hungry now, and its not even 10am yet. DELICIOUS! I'll have to make that sometime, perfect idea.

Colleen said...

That looks wonderful! I love 'pull it all together' dinners. I do that constantly :)