Remixed Rants, Ramblings and Ruminations of a Wayward Woman
They're missing WATSON!
I've seen him play with Bear...remember Bear? It was a little scary but I think Bear was mentally ummmmmm challenged? A bit too dumb to be scaredSo I think, no, they really aren't missing Watson:)
Oh...so cute! Don't get any ideas about another puppy, Lisa...you've already got your hands full!Love you,Linda
I wish I had a dog here in Seattle so I could have him/her play with your doggies!
Dan, you'll just have to meet us at the dog park one of these days!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They're missing WATSON!
I've seen him play with Bear...remember Bear? It was a little scary but I think Bear was mentally ummmmmm challenged? A bit too dumb to be scared
So I think, no, they really aren't missing Watson:)
Oh...so cute! Don't get any ideas about another puppy, Lisa...you've already got your hands full!
Love you,
Linda
I wish I had a dog here in Seattle so I could have him/her play with your doggies!
Dan, you'll just have to meet us at the dog park one of these days!
Post a Comment