Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BAD BOY!!!

This is what greeted me when I arrived home tonight.
I still have a headache.



6 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! Is that normal or not for your dogs? Which one did it?

Lisa said...

That would be the very destructive Mr. Dudley. No, it's not normal.... sometimes he can't remember to go outside, and I just don't know why!

When he was little he'd tear things up like this, but it is definitely not typical.

Contact Travis said...

I am so sorry...I know what this feels like. Sadie can cause that kind of disaster if you just leave her in a room by herself

Linda S. Silberman said...

I know I should have called before I came over but I was really in need for some Comet and then the garbage smelled so good I had to see if there was something for a snack and one thing led to another and you know how much I hate using the toilet....well, anyway, I'm sorry. don't blame Dudley. It was me.
:-)
L.

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

I can totally relate to this. My dog once chewed a HUGE gash in TWO places in my carpet-- years ago-- for no reason.

I got home and there were these wide patches down to the concrete.

She lived to be 16 and that was the ONLY time it ever happened. Wierd.

Anne S. said...

Um....this has happened more times than you know - you just haven't been told about them. I've seen this mess a few times, myself.