Sunday, March 8, 2009

You're F#$&ing KIDDING me!



I swear to God this is LEGITIMATE!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I. Don't. Think. So. I wish it was real, but I really don't think it is. The announcer approach is all wrong, leading me to believe it is a fake. It reads like an SNL skit! Haha. Very funny!

Lisa said...

I swear, Colleen, it is REAL! I linked to the contest page at CBS Cares. The link is in the title of the blog entry. It's VERY strange.

Jeremy Grater said...

I can also vouch for the legitimacy of this contest. I saw it on the actual television last night. HILARIOUS! Who knew CBS had a sense of humor? (Other than Letterman of course)

Contact Travis said...

I smell Katie Couric here... remember her getting a colonoscopy live on the TODAY Show right after her husband died?

This is her issue and she's got this kind of sense of humor.

100% Couric right here.

PS. I think its brilliant: look we're all talking about it, passing it around, embedding it...and JG it caught your attention on TV, cut through the clutter... brilliant I say. Thanks KC

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

This is real. That's Alan Kalter, "Big Red"-- David Letterman's announcer. FOR YEARS

He does all his bits in that voice... including the opening to Letterman's show.

It's real.