Remixed Rants, Ramblings and Ruminations of a Wayward Woman
And why stand when you can sit?Have you seen this?http://www.go-girl.com/
Right ON Colleen! If I ever go camping, I'm getting a boatload of these!
No, I hadn't seen that before! Do you use the can it comes in too?
I don't think so. That's its home before you use it. I think it's great. Not to be graphic, but I've been in the woods and 'missed' the dirt before!
hahahah i need to start watching videos more. That is SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And why stand when you can sit?
Have you seen this?
http://www.go-girl.com/
Right ON Colleen! If I ever go camping, I'm getting a boatload of these!
No, I hadn't seen that before! Do you use the can it comes in too?
I don't think so. That's its home before you use it. I think it's great. Not to be graphic, but I've been in the woods and 'missed' the dirt before!
hahahah i need to start watching videos more. That is SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment